A day's out with goddaddy..
Yesterday we went out with goddaddy. So he came over to pick us up and off we went to United Square to shop for my stuffs. Mummy was looking for Oshkosh jumper suit but too bad the fashions there at Kidstyle's are more for winter season, so probably she will wait for the next season. Goddaddy bought a Oshkosh shirt for me, hehee! Mummy went over to Fox Kids to get my clothings as I am a toddler now so no more bodysuits for me. Bodysuits only wear at home, I need to have more boys' wear. :). After that , we went over to Novena Square as goddaddy need to get shoes. Ended up, he have more shopping bags than me - shoes, clothings and a watch.
And after that, we went over to Taka to shop shop. Mummy grab a good deal of Thomas and Friends ball pit and water bottle. We hoped over to Paragon for coffee break and then back to Taka to have dinner at Breeks. On the way back, I pooed and mummy dashed home to clear my poos after goddaddy sent us home. What a day!
Bakerzin Kids Menu - Mummy ordered Macronnie & Cheese for me but I can't finish so mummy and daddy helped to clear, :P
Munch and munch my Heatlthy Times Cookies while waiting to serve.

Goddaddy and me



See what i did when the 2 mens not around? Mummy caught me!
Playing with goddaddy's hp again!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home