Disney Theme Cafe at Anchorpoint
Mummy was reluctant to go at first after she encountered bad service over the phone from the staff at Disney Theme Cafe when she called up wanting to make reservation for our dec mummies/babies gathering the last time. She was told no reservation can be made and that all have to be wait at the front entrance to sit when they arrived. Mummy was not happy with the way they put the words across. Can you imagine having over 30 mummies, daddies and babies waiting outside the cafe to be seated?
Nevertheless, mummy and daddy went ahead with the plan cos mummy knew I love to watch the kids. Ya, I like kids wor, I will always auto smiled at them and trying to play/shout with them. And plus, it's been a long long time since my parents last went to Anchorpoint ever since Ikean opened their 2nd outlet at Tampines.







The food is okay but I think the service from the staffs should improved a bit.
Nevertheless, mummy and daddy went ahead with the plan cos mummy knew I love to watch the kids. Ya, I like kids wor, I will always auto smiled at them and trying to play/shout with them. And plus, it's been a long long time since my parents last went to Anchorpoint ever since Ikean opened their 2nd outlet at Tampines.
The food is okay but I think the service from the staffs should improved a bit.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home