So long........no update....
Hi all, Mummy and I had been busy, mummy aka spree queen while me was down with diarrhoea, skin rashes and mild cough recently, so mummy had to take care of me while she is doing the sprees, lucky she had just quitted her job when i was having "Mr sickness" visiting me. If not, she will have stress out!!
Anyway, mummy said that I have too many pixs and video clips to upload here, and we will probably do the uploading next week.
Anyway, mummy said that I have too many pixs and video clips to upload here, and we will probably do the uploading next week.




1 Comments:
indeed very long leh...hope you Mr sickness leave you soon and Mr healthy come and stay with you : )
Look forward to all your cutie pics.
By
Blessed mum, At
July 19, 2008 at 10:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home