The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

My weekends...

Last Saturaday, mummy had to go back to office, so the whole morning i was at ah ma's house till it was time to pick mummy up. I was crying all the way there while daddy was driving. So mummy felt the heart pain when she saw my eyes still red and I was still a bit sobbing. After saying hello to Uncle Issac and Uncle Sherman (mummy's collis), mummy went to the pantry to make milk for me. Of course, u bet I was happy and active again after my bottle of milk.

After that, we went to Auntie Michelle's house to collect my stuffs, saw Shawn gor gor. Mummy think he is a cutie and he like to smile.

After that, we were on the way to popo's house, while inside the car, mummy and I fought over her hp. Well, I find it more interesting to play with her hp than my toys.


This is me trying to snatch mummy's hp while she is taking pix....

After a while, I gave up and go into my la la land.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home