The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

My toys and books

I was away to a "chalet" for a few days as ah ma went for holidays so I was put at popo place when daddy and mummy are working. I had fun staying there as pearle jie jie always stuff me with toys and playing with me.





Talking about toys (especially) and books, I have quite a lot i think, I will just show a few:


Some of my books

The one on the bottom left is part of the welcome gift pack from KK Junior Club. Mummy like this Eric Carle sets of books as they consist of numbers, alphabets, colours and shapes.

Nope, Mummy was not trying to make me a genius or whatever, these books just for my "reading" or rather "looking" pleasure.


Some of my toys:

All these only cost $5.50 each! Everyone say the music centre is worth to get as it come in 3 section as above and it is the biggest toy, daddy checked that this kind of toy will have to cost more than $40 or so if you buy from outside! Mummy even got a few puzzles for perle jie jie and she loves to play with the puzzles a lot! The mummy who own the online shop was planning to close down for good as she is expecting another child and she will not have the time to manage it, so all the toys were sold at a very cheap price.


This Elmo aquadoodle below is for mummy to play, can you believe it? She didn't get the Thomas&Train like Auntie Kim or Auntie Dawn but get this smaller aquadoodle to play by herself (I wonder will the aquadoodle still in good shape when I'm grown bigger?


This is my neck float, yup, it's my neck float wor! Mummy and Daddy are waiting for me to finish my jabs and they bring me to go swimming. They even got me a thermal swimming suit and mummy just order another swimming suit for me, that is when i outgrow my current suit. BUT FOR NOW, we will kiv the swimming session till HFMD is subsided....




Mummy went to get this while she was shopping at Isetan and she saw this. It's for putting on the high chair in the restaurant or when we are pushing the trolley and mummy do not want me to put my hands and perhaps my whole mouth into all these high chairs or trollies to bite on.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home