The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long time no update!

Sorry to all, recently I have not been updating my blog as I was having a bad cough and now I'm begin to feel better, but I am giving mummy and daddy nightmares for the past few nights! I'm usually sleep thru the nights but I have been waking up to demand for more milk. After checking and talking to other mummies, mummy think I'm probably ready to take my first solid food - Cereals! Mummy had gotten Heinz, Bellamy and Healthy Times to see which one is suitable for me. I'm just beginning to take Heinz rice cereals, will update after I had tried these 3 brands.

Talking abt the carrier, mummy had gotten the Pikkolo Somerset for me, I'm quite alright with this carrier. So mummy is eyeing another carrier from Pikkolo with Jet print.

Nice?

Recently, I had started to put things into my mouth whichever I can grab them. And i know how to take out my tu-tu in and out of my mouth which make mummy don't know to be angry or laff at me.


I went to er yi house the other day and daddy was attempting to put me on the "horse ride".


O yes, we went to Auntie Kim's last Saturday and have a nice meet up with Auntie Nancy with baby Dywane, Auntie Petrina and baby Mikaela, Auntie Jasmine with baby Zavier, Auntie Zann with baby Jun Rui and his pretty jie jie and of course baby Malcolm who is born on the same day and same hospital as me and we're just 2 hours apart! Every baby had pumped their weight up, but I have shrunnk a bit, thanks to the cough! Well, Auntie Kim said I will catch up with the rest very fast! And the mummies forgotten to take a pix of us, oooppsss! Mummy just remembered that! ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home