The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

KK part 2

It all started when I vomited each time after my milk feed. Mummy and daddy got worried when I was crying in pain and they rushed me to KK hospital. We reached there at around 9pm plus. After taking the q# and the screening of my illness, we all waiting at the A&E for our turn. While waiting, mummy carried me around for a walk. I was shrieking and laffing out loud. This make mummy malu as most of the kids there were sickly.

At around 11plus to 12am, my name was called and I was carried to the "red door" to see the doctor. Mummy and daddy thought I will be going in to those concultation rooms instead, little did they expect that I will be in that "red door" which is meant for prolong observation types of room. The doctor examined me and diagnonsed that I may have stomach flu and also send my urine for testing if there is urine infection or nt. And I have to finish 80ml of milk within an hour, if not i will have to stay in hospital under observation.

My urine result came back and thankfully I do not have urine infection. But i failed in my milking test as I can't manage to finish the last 30ml of milk and so the doctor doesn't allow mummy to bring me home. O, and we saw Auntie Nancy with Dywane kor kor. He was sick too. Kor kor, must get well soon, ok?

And so we went to do admission for me and mummy stayed with me throughout the nite. On a second day, the moment i woke up, i was playing and laffing out loud. Mummy think I machiam in a chalet. And I have been a smiley baby to all the nurses and doctors there, ya, you can say, I'm sort of popular, ehhee, I missed Nurse Ong, Nurse Zhang Ning and Nurse Dain...
See the pixs for self-explanatary, do i look sick?


I was discharged yesterday, mummy said I must li mao wor. So I hereby say thank you to all the dec mummies' well wishes, patsy yi for her elmo ballon, katie yi and uncle kelvin, ward 31 (woman's tower) nurses and doctors at KK for their care!

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 19, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home