I'm 4mths old today!
Happy 4th mths to me!! Yehhhh! Daddy and Mummy brought me to shave my hair last Saturday morning, see how steady pom pi pi I am? I didn't cry, just occasionally will turn my head to my right side as there was one jie jie keep smiling at me. So being polite, I gave her my cutest face.





In the afternoon, we went to Aunty Jane's house where mummy need to pick up the toys as Aunty Jane had helped to collect my toys from Aunty Gina. I took a nap on Aunty Jane (mummy think I like to lie on anyone's just for a nap). When Jerrell woke up and have his milk milk, we have fun trying to "talk" to each other in baby language which all the adults do not understand them helplessly. Next, the mummies put the 2 of us together and have some pixs of us. Errr, we are glued to the TV and didn't really pay attention to what the adults are doing, :P
Mummy think I am "unofficially" a Ah Beng cos of the way I sit on daddy's lap. My name is Beng, Jovan Beng Yeo, hiak hiak hiak!




Recently I had been starting to shriek a lot and....... talk a lot too! Here's mummy taking a video clip of me talking to Ah ma and daddy:





In the afternoon, we went to Aunty Jane's house where mummy need to pick up the toys as Aunty Jane had helped to collect my toys from Aunty Gina. I took a nap on Aunty Jane (mummy think I like to lie on anyone's just for a nap). When Jerrell woke up and have his milk milk, we have fun trying to "talk" to each other in baby language which all the adults do not understand them helplessly. Next, the mummies put the 2 of us together and have some pixs of us. Errr, we are glued to the TV and didn't really pay attention to what the adults are doing, :P
Mummy think I am "unofficially" a Ah Beng cos of the way I sit on daddy's lap. My name is Beng, Jovan Beng Yeo, hiak hiak hiak!




Recently I had been starting to shriek a lot and....... talk a lot too! Here's mummy taking a video clip of me talking to Ah ma and daddy:
And I know to make funny faces too!





1 Comments:
Ain't they just simply adorable at this age...
By
Blessed mum, At
April 12, 2008 at 1:24 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home