I have a cough and grandpa in hosp...
Last Friday, when mummy was about to put me at ah gong place before she goes off to work when ah mah told mummy that ah going have a fall early that morning. Afraid his head may have internal bleeding, so off we went to TTSH where he was warded for a day or two for observation. Again, I can't go in the hospital, so we waited for daddy and gu-gu at Novena Square. Thereafter, we went home in the late noon. Thanks god, ah gong is ok le but he cannot afford to fall again wor as warned by the doctor.
Later that night, I was having a bit of cough and mummy was concerned. Next morning, we went to Dr Liau. He concluded that I will be having the cough for at least a week and no antibodtics is ncessary for me. He prescibed 2 medicines for me to take - one for cough and one for clearing airways and phlgem. I took them well. See my "blurred" look and my "shiok shiok" look when on tummy?
Mummy went to meet Auntie Jas to collect the leapfrog leappad and discovery ball plus mummy's old navy loots. Daddy took out the leappad while mummy played with the discovery ball. I like both, it was interesting to look at the pictures from the leappad and get my hands on rolling the ball to see the lights and listening to the music! Daddy liked the leappad and he concluded that this is a good buy. I hope daddy never see the next line - mummy just ordered some more toys and fun books for me...... *ooppss*
O, I can hold my head well now, see how I sit on the bumbo seat so steady now? No daddy's hands behind me anymore!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home