Yes!! I am a "certified" flipper!!
Just the other week, I only managed to flip 180 degrees' turn and today, I managed to flip 360 degrees' turn! Steady, right? And of course, daddy and mummy were there to see me flip and flip and flip!! Mummy is going to take a video clip of me flipping and upload here for all the aunties, uncles, jie jies and kor kors to see, :).
Auntie Stella told mummy to get aloe vera gel on standby, just in case, I flip with bits of bruises. And mummy told grandma that she will be bringing the bumper playmat to her house so that i can just flip all over my playmat! Lucky mummy ordered one more playmat from Auntie Kim if not she will have to carry the playmat to and fro though it is able to fold and put in the bag provided, but mummy find it a hassle. See, this is how useful a bumper playmat can be. Now mummy have no regrets getting 2 of it. And now mummy is considering if she order one more playmat to put at popo house or nt?
Auntie Stella told mummy to get aloe vera gel on standby, just in case, I flip with bits of bruises. And mummy told grandma that she will be bringing the bumper playmat to her house so that i can just flip all over my playmat! Lucky mummy ordered one more playmat from Auntie Kim if not she will have to carry the playmat to and fro though it is able to fold and put in the bag provided, but mummy find it a hassle. See, this is how useful a bumper playmat can be. Now mummy have no regrets getting 2 of it. And now mummy is considering if she order one more playmat to put at popo house or nt?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home