2 piggies
Was at daddy's cousin, Uncle Shi Li's house yesterday evening. Haven't seen wen xuan kor kor for sometime, boy, he is 7 months old now and weigh nearly 9kg! Mummy decided to take a picture of us since we had missed it during cny.

I know I know, I looked so blurred, hehe! Cos wen xuan gor gor was trying to fight me off and I'm trying to tickle his armpit, hehe!




3 Comments:
Hi I'm new to your blog. : )
Thot u were twins!! U look the same size as wenxuan!! : )
So cute!!
Like to add your link to my blog, hope u don't mind.
By
Blessed mum, At
March 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM
hhaha, wenxuan kor kor is 4 mths older than me, he is much bigger size than me, but seem my height is catching up wor....
By
Jovan, At
March 14, 2008 at 1:06 PM
No problem! ;)
By
Jovan, At
March 14, 2008 at 1:16 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home