The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

Some updates...

I looked so "stoned" in this picture, hehee! I was lying on the bumper playmat which mummy bought from Auntie Kim. Mummy loved this mat because she can sleep and play with me, change diapers for me, read to me, etc. Mummy is still thinking if she should buy one more set of playmat to put in my room or at Ah ma's house, mmmm.


I stayed at po po place last night as mummy need to run some errands and have her haircut today. Mummy thought I shall stay at po po place sometime as part of the reason is Aunt Patsy is expecting a baby#2 and they feel cousin Pearle should learn to be a big jie jie to her future didi or mei mei. So in a way, I was "sent" to train jie jie on this as all the while she was the only kid in my mum's family. She was jealous of me at first, everytime po po carried me, she will want her to carry. Anyway, the next day, Pearle seem to be alright with po po or gong gong carry or feeding me, she even let me have her pooh pooh bear to play wor!

Talking about mummy's hair, she had decided to cut her hair short at her stylist, Uncle Ken's salon cos her long hair always touched my face whenever she carried me. And mummy is starting to drop her hair due to the hormones changes after delivering me. This is normal so mummy is not alarmed about it anyway.

Oh yeah, mummy is going back to work next week and it's decided that I will be "send" to ah ma's place during daytime when both my parents are working and bring me back home after their work.

Mummy and daddy are going to bring me to Taka Baby Fair (which is from 6th to 21st March instead) and Mother & Baby Fair (21st to 23rd March). Yuppy!! They are going to get some items from 6mth onwards wor. And mummy is going to look for Rachel jie jie to get some baby powder for me. Mummy prefer Gaia's baby powder than Califonia Baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home