The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

Coming 8 weeks...

How time flies, I am coming 8 weeks this week! I am beginning to "kpo" things surrounding me, I am able to see things/persons out of 20-25cm range, mummy esitmated that I am able to see from 70cm range onwards. Also, I like to see bright coloured things, listening to mummy's and grandma's silly talks to me and I responded by giving them a big wide smile! Mummy say I am beginning to start "chatty", ha!

Mummy went to buy a set of nursery songs so that she can sing to me. I just love to listen to the songs, u know!

And I trying not to give mummy so much of cranky troubles and being a good boy, I only wake up for one feed at night so that mummy can have more beauty sleep. Her eye rings getting darker, thanks to me! Mummy think I will sleep thru the whole night without a feed soon. Hopefully la, mummy, I will try my best to sleep thru the night without my mum mum. But I still want my soiled diapers to be changed every now and then, if not I will cry till it's changed. Aunt Jean think I'm a clean freak.

I can't wait to see Wenxuan kor kor and Uncle Wei Phiang's son (mummy and daddy forgot what his name, never mind, I will check with kor kor when I see him during cny). Well, we are the 3 little piglets in my daddy's family where I am the youngest among them, Wenxuan kor kor born in August and the other kor kor is in October. Aunt Su Ping (Wenxuan's mummy), Aunt Patricia (the other kor kor's mummy)and mummy want to take a picture of us! And I'm expecting to see a lot of my cousins too, they are much bigger than me. I will have to put on my best guai performance and my cutest smile to charm all the uncles and aunties, hiak hiak hiak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home