Jab and having slight fever
Last Saturday, mummy and daddy brought me to have my 6 in 1 jab. Met Auntie Elisa and her son, Javier. When it's my turn, mummy brought me into the doc's room. Dr. Liau examined and weigh me. I am weighed 4.8kg, length 55cm and head circumfence 38cm. After examining, Dr. Liau gave me a jab. I didn't cry for long cos when the needle poked into me, I start to scream and when the needle was out, I stopped immediately. Doctor praised me for that, hehee!
On that evening, I beginning to have a slight fever but that's normal as usually after the jab, the baby will have slight fever. Mummy fed me with the medicine given by the doctor and she put a cool pack on my forehead to suside the fever.

The next afternoon, I was well and playing either by myself or with my parents. Seeing I am ok, daddy and mummy brought me to grandma's house and we had dinner at Sushi Tei in Serangoon Gardens. Ya, i wasn't able to eat all those sushis, ughhh!
On that evening, I beginning to have a slight fever but that's normal as usually after the jab, the baby will have slight fever. Mummy fed me with the medicine given by the doctor and she put a cool pack on my forehead to suside the fever.

The next afternoon, I was well and playing either by myself or with my parents. Seeing I am ok, daddy and mummy brought me to grandma's house and we had dinner at Sushi Tei in Serangoon Gardens. Ya, i wasn't able to eat all those sushis, ughhh!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home