I am going to be one month old soon
And I mean very soon wor, this weekend will be 1 month old le!! Just had my first xmas and new year with daddy and mummy and now I am going to celebrate my full month. Saturday will be having lunch at a hotel with both my grandparents, daddy, mummy, gu gu, er yi, xiao yi, cousin Sean and Perle, I hope I will behave well so my parents can have a peaceful lunch, hehee! Then Sunday, mummy and daddy will be busy distributing cakes to relatives. Mummy ordered from sweetest moments as she likes their package presentations. Coming Monday, mummy will be going to her office for a short while to catch up with her colleagues, not sure if she is going to bring me along as daddy can't take off on that day. Probably grandma will go over my house to babysit me while mummy is out.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home