The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

07 Dec 07

You may wondering what this date means? ya? Well, it means, I am going to be out of mummy's tummy on this date if I am a good boy enough to wait till this date, otherwise, I will most probably pop before this date.

Mummy had just went for her checkup today. Dr. Sim say mummy is 2cm dilated and cervix already softened, so it's a good sign I may pop out very soon. Mummy was kind of relieved as she had been having very painful groin and pelvic area, and have sleepless nights where she have to wake up every 2 hours to go to the loo and also the contractions are always on and off, last night, it was horrible for mummy as she have 3 contractions within 20 minutes straight!

After discussion with Dr. Sim, they tentatively placed this date as the day mummy going to hospital for induction. And nope, mummy is not going for c-sect as she is very much will like to have me pop by natural birth. Of cos, my pain-intolerant mummy will want epidural, i tell you!

Oh ya, I'm 3.1kg now and according to Dr. Sim, I have long legs. Mummy think I am going to be as tall as daddy wor, hiak hiak hiak!

I think mummy going to miss my kickings inside her tummy!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home