Scary Monday
Mummy had been having cramps throughout the nite on Sunday. She can't take it anymore and sos to Daddy that she want to push forward her check up with Dr Sim from Wednesday to yesterday. So after making the appt with the nurse, they went down to TMC to see Dr Sim. Mummy had a thorough checkup and Dr Sim commented that everything is ok and she will change the medicine for mummy as she had been complaining the current medicine is giving her headaches (the side effect of taking that medicine).
At weeks 35 and 4 days, I am 2.6kg and Dr Sim told mummy that I am tall, judging the limbs she measured.
Now mummy hoped that I will pop in Dec instead but not from 9th to 14 Dec as Dr Sim is going for holidays during that period. Either Dr Low from Gleneagles or Dr Beh from TMC will deliver me if mummy will to pop at that period. After a talk with aunt Patsy, mummy probably will get Dr Low to deliver instead. But deep in mummy and daddy's heart, they were hoping I will pop before 9th or after 14th.
Let's hope I don't burst the waterbag in that period, ya? ;)
At weeks 35 and 4 days, I am 2.6kg and Dr Sim told mummy that I am tall, judging the limbs she measured.
Now mummy hoped that I will pop in Dec instead but not from 9th to 14 Dec as Dr Sim is going for holidays during that period. Either Dr Low from Gleneagles or Dr Beh from TMC will deliver me if mummy will to pop at that period. After a talk with aunt Patsy, mummy probably will get Dr Low to deliver instead. But deep in mummy and daddy's heart, they were hoping I will pop before 9th or after 14th.
Let's hope I don't burst the waterbag in that period, ya? ;)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home