I am a chubby little baby!
Yesterday mummy went for 4d scan/growth scan. I wasnt really very cooperative, you know. I keep putting my hand on my face and the radiographer have hard time doing the 4d scan on me. Nevertheless, she managed to scan of my "not so glam" face, hehehe! Video clips showing me yawning like a lion is roaring, open and close my eyes, sucking my thumb, etc..... The cd which the radigrapher passed to mummy have more video clips than pixs, very pathethic hor.... Mummy said not my first time so uncooperative, even the detailed scan at 5th mths, all of them have hard time finish doing the scanning. Take more than 1 hr ok!! Hehehe!
Mummy's note: Who ask you not to be cooperative?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPqyUZGsv8
Yawning like a lion roaring.....
Mummy's note: Who ask you not to be cooperative?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZPqyUZGsv8
Yawning like a lion roaring.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMnwzB_Lx7o
Sucking my thumb thumb...




1 Comments:
wow. Jovan u r so active in the womb liao. Still yawn some more. Kawaii!! :D
By
Unknown, At
November 9, 2007 at 12:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home