Back from checkup
At 31 weeks tmr according to the gynae, I am weigh at 1.6kg, that is the above average weight for me, I guess. Today I am not very cooperative, showing my head instead (No scan pix here cos mummy think there is nothing much to see a pix with head facing it). Gynae told my parents that hair is growing on my head. Not too bad, ya? Guess what, mummy gained 1.6kg, so in total she only gained 7.6kg from 1st trimester till now. Nurse say mummy can still try to improve on gaining just 1kg but of cos have to make sure I am growing well inside her tummy. Goods news is that the placenta seem to shift up but gynae will want to make sure again on our next visit.
Next month, mummy is going to do a 3d scan and aunt Katie will be tagging along. Mummy say my aunt will start to "whoo", "wow" again as what she did last time when she went with aunt Patsy for checkup, :P. Mummy is feeling excited as she wonder how will I look like.
Hopefully i will cooperate on that day, ya? Got to see my mood, u know?
Over the weekends, mummy had done some shopping sprees and probably she will help me to upload the pixs.
Next month, mummy is going to do a 3d scan and aunt Katie will be tagging along. Mummy say my aunt will start to "whoo", "wow" again as what she did last time when she went with aunt Patsy for checkup, :P. Mummy is feeling excited as she wonder how will I look like.
Hopefully i will cooperate on that day, ya? Got to see my mood, u know?
Over the weekends, mummy had done some shopping sprees and probably she will help me to upload the pixs.




1 Comments:
hi bb jovan, my bb piglet oso weighs abt the same as u do at wk 31 but her poor mummy put on 2.8kg. faintz...
By
Unknown, At
October 16, 2007 at 10:12 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home