I'm a 7mths old baby!!
My fat hand hiding my face when I'm sleeping, hehee! Mummy and daddy told me they saw my tongue sticking out when I'm sleeping. They think it's cuz Pearle or their dog, Uni give me the inspiration on that, hehe!My face, that's my face, hehe! Mummy say this is the first time I am so well behaved when Dr Sim do the scanning. Mummy is trying to figure out I look like who, she or daddy. Anyway, Dr Sim was asking mummy if she want to do a 3D scan for me or nt. Of cos, my hiao mummy want to do it! hehee! Oh ya, i am weigh at 1134gms and my crazy daddy, grandma and aunt Patsy wanted to buy 4d on my weight, hehe!
Oh ya, mummy's placenta is moving up so she stand a good chance of getting me to push to the passage way naturally instead of going under knife! And my head is slowing shifting down wor. So that's 2 good news for mummy yesterday despite she had to drink that yucky orange something drink for the blood sugar test and make me hungry one whole morning as she had to fast from 12am the previous night to yesterday morning. I was kicking very hard on mummy's tummy cos i was so hungry. So after the blood test, daddy drove mummy for makan session where she gobbled down a bowl of noodles and some you tiaos! :P
Mummy is going to see Dr. Sim 2 weeks later as she need to monitor my progress since mummy is in 3rd trimester.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home