Going 27 weeks...
My mummy only gained 1 kg since the last checkup in end Aug, that's a good sign as Dr Sim told her that she cannot gain more than 2kg per month. And anyway, my yi po (daddy's aunt), Auntie Gloria and some of mummy's friends commented that mummy don't look fat. Of course she don't look like she's putting on a lot of weight cos it's me that helping to burn the calories for mummy, hehe! You see, I am always moving around here and there in the tummy, sometime will give mummy a few kicks, :P Anyway mummy is happy about it too cos she don't have to worry that she will have to take longer time to lose all those fats after the delivery. Ok, mummy, I will try to move around more, ok? Aunt Jean was telling mummy I may burst the water bag if I'm too active and kick too much just like Sean kor kor. He was like me, very active in Aunt Jean's tummy until he burst the water bag. I will try ya, but no promise that I wont accidently kick the water bag, mummy!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home