The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

26th weeks!

I am 26weeks now, yipee! Now mummy know what is my kicking routine in a day - every morning when it is 6am or plus a bit, I will start my rock and roll in her tummy, moving here and there a bit, after that I go back to zzz zombie stage. Later morning, I will move again and afternoon too. In the late evening, that when my kick boxing session begin. I will start to kick here and tap tap there in the tummy. Mummy nowadays on the music for me to listen and sometime she will either have a chat or reading bedtime stories for me. Sometime daddy will have "man to boy" talk with me, hehee!

Last night, mummy decided she had to do something abt my clothes - to give them a good wash. While she putting some of my clothes into the washing machine, she realised that she had to wash my clothes in few batches, at least 3 batches to be exact. Oopss, didn't know I have so many clothings waiting for me to wear when I'm born, :P. She had wanted to wait till Nov then she will do the washing but she's worried she may due early (i have a kiasu and kiasi mummy, you know) and after a chat with auntie Michelle and auntie Jane, she decided to do the washing now, :P

Yesterday daddy told mummy a shocking news - Auntie Angie had given birth to baby Charlotte in Czech Repulic on 30 Aug! The details is like this:

Auntie Angie went for her AIA Convention Trip to Prague, Czech Republic. After their Gala Dinner, she had food poisoning, vomit and diarroea which caused labour pain and contraction, delivered baby pre-maturely at 26 weeks. Baby Charlotte was delivered on 30 Aug 2007, 0050hrs (Prague Time). Weighting 1.07kg at birth, she is currently undergoing intensive care at the local hosiptal in Czech. Uncle Ben and Auntie Angie will have to wait for another 8 - 9 weeks without complication before she can fly back to singapore without special breathing and life-support monitoring / support equipment. And to raise fund for her medical bill of SIN $120,000. Currently Auntie Angie is back in singapore, and recovering.

It's really sad to hear this... ;(, I hope baby Charlotte be strong, don't forget your daddy, mummy and kor kor waiting for you, ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home