The Piglet and The Moo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

20th weeks detailed scanning


These scan pixs are given to mummy with courtesy from TMC lab staffs, hehehe! As you can see, the 2nd pix show that I'm touching my head using my feet, another notty me! Mummy have to take the detailed scanning to check if there is any abonormalites on me or nt at 20weeks.

During the detailed scanning ,mummy have to take 1 hr to complete it comparing with Aunt Patsy and frds who took less than 30min to complete. I am so active, moving here and there, making the lab staff difficult to scan me! When come to the last session of the heart scanning, I am not cooperative and the staff have to get her HOD to do the scan. Thanks Ms Sim and Ms Tan from TMC Lab for the patient on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home